I knew it was Friday. I thought about writing this yesterday but never got back around to it. It has been a long day and my brain just wants to say. “eh it was a week lets not look too closely at it shall we.” Once upon a time I would have let it get away with that. Its been a year of Ten Things of THankful for me now. I finally tracked down that first post.
All that to say I still need to review my week:
Stand-by please : (starts talking out loud but really its just talking to myself)
Monday what did I do Monday oh yes cleaning job then helping a friend with looking at some selections for a house. Then we went to harp concert. Tuesday um Tuesday what did I do? Oh yes Saw Princess P and had a church meeting came home and went thrift store hoping with a friend who also tried my arthritis tonic.Wednesday that I remember was starbucks and writing and helping some elderly people and lunch with a friend and a tiny bit of cleaning our house and another church meeting. Thursday was What DID I do thursday? Ah yes did some cleaning, did some more writing, Treated myself , had yet another meeting, then we went out to dinner as a family. u, then what then what did I do? What does that bring us to? Oh wait, yes Friday . Well thats today. Helping Squish’s mom who had a procedure done and I entertained Squish and we had lunch and then lots of laughing on the way to pick up maggie and then grocery shopping then picking up Snickerdoodle and then came home and attempted to cook dinner. okay I guess I have a review. Now to pick ten things out of that. This is normally where Sarcasm would rise and I would make some people laugh but it really wouldn’t help me see the silver lining.
1. I do have a little income coming in via me cleaning job. It is appreciated.
2. Princess P is getting so big and sassy too. She makes me happy no matter whatelse is going on in my life. Tuesday was no different. She informed the ants it is not okay to bite her. NOT OKAY.
3. Thrift store sifting. Finally found a blender.
4. The kid continues to amaze me on her talents on playing the harp.
5.. Friends who have sent just the right text or shared just the right facebook post or just had an extra hug for me this week. A few went above and beyond and helped more with groceries and gas. Much appreciated.
6. OH yeah this too. Thursday my walking partner and I went on our old walking path and still had great pacing even having been a bit bad about keeping up on it.
7.Dinner with family. It may be considered a splurge to some people. We however value family time and at home we rarely sit at the table all together. In fact we rarely use the table except to collect things. So taking the money to sit down at the table and have a meal is pretty close to priceless for me.
8. The seven virgin guards said something goes here
9. Thankful for the seven virgin guards.
10. I got to play with Squish most of the day today and THEN I got to see Snickerdoodle too!
Tell me your ten!!