What a huge busy week.
I didn’t even realized I had not even thought of writing things down for ten things of thankful until after three pm today(friday).
I can use pictures to look back but my brain is just not interested in engaging.
Error 404 brain not found.
1. Tax filed and waiting on Tax return now.
Thankful subcategory 1.a
We have enough to pay back loans AND schedule our yearly family vacation.
Thankful subcategory 1.b
We can also stock up on supplies including uniform shirts/dresses for the kid.
Thankful subcategory 1.c
That we have friends who can math because math eludes us and the government tends to frown on messing up their math things.
So Off of the taxes thing….
2. Farmers market makes the list again.
I could not contain my glee when I saw they had fresh Turmeric Root and for such a great price!
3. Even though she was not feeling great in the morning, I got to spend time with my snickerdoodle.
She really is hilarious. Of course, I can laugh at most of it because well, at the end of the day- I get to leave.
4. Thankful for friends who take such great care of my kid while I work.
5. Seventeen years ago on Valentine’s Day I met my husband. Three weeks later he was in a serious car accident and on life support. There was no one else for me from that day on.
Thankful subcategory 5.a Thankful for such a loving supportive husband and such a fantastic father for our daughter.
6. Sunsets and beautiful days. I know your thinking this woman lives in Florida come on…..but seriously its been perfection temp wise. I love it when it is in the fifties and sixties. The breeze has been perfect amount. During the day there has been few clouds but they seem to come out at sunset and set the sky on fire. (Except Monday.Monday was crappy grey almost constant drizzle or out right down pour.)
7. Squish! I mean he is just too darn cute!
Even his witching hours are tolerable because ….see above pictures.
I am stopping here because well if you count it all, I am pretty sure I have gone past ten things; plus I need to go get more chai.