So Lizzi over at Considerings nominated me for this award.
Even though I am not new…….
It’s still fun and more importantly it’s kind of the reason I blog. The sense of community and the interaction!
So here are the questions she asked me:
1. What is your most treasured memory?
I would say the day I got married.However, I was so tired I just remember a bunch of running around,freaking out and stress.
I would then say the day I had my daughter but really,I was so out of it.
So the more I thought about this the more I have to say- I don’t think I have one that I could say is most treasured. Instead I have a million little snapshots of perfect moments.
2. What makes you suddenly and disproportionately cross?
Some people have to tap their foot or bounce their leg while sitting…..which is fine..as long as it is not making a noise or shaking my seat, then watch out I will explode.
3. What’s your favourite item of clothing?
Jeans. Hands down. I am a jeans and a t-shirt person through and through. Give me a hoody when its cold and I am golden.
4. How good are you at keeping secrets?
Well I think this depends on the kind of secret it is. If it is not going to hurt someone, I can keep a secret. As long as telling my husband doesn’t count. I rarely can keep a secret from him.
5. Where is your favourite place in the world?
In the mountains, hiking, first thing in the morning when its still misty. One of those snapshots memories is of hiking in the Appalachian trails early morning.
6. What was the last thing that surprised you?
Probably close to a year ago now…the girls and I went to a park that was on the Myakka River. I have lived in Florida all my life , people have told me the manatees do go through the Myakka River,I had never seen it.Until this one day we went to this little rinky dink park and there were three right there in the river.
7. When did you last realize you were learning something new?
Seriously. I can’t say a specific time as I am wayyyyyyyyy to curious. If I wonder something I google it. One day when I die I am sure my web history will go down as the most diverse and the strangest history ever.
8. What was the last dream you shared with someone?
Pretty sure it was the dream I had that I was with karen and we discovered candy blow pops growing and their wrappers were popping up and we were trying to identify what kind they were.
9. What is your favourite meal?
The Mom answer is the one I don’t have to cook OR clean up from. I love food.I don’t really have favorites. Except Lima Beans, green apples and green grapes-those are the enemy.
10. If you could be someone else for a day, whom would it be?
I have thought about this and thought about this and thought about this. If I could be someone else for a day, I would be a two year old. I need some lack of responsibilities and the ability to drive people nuts but look cute while doing it. With the added feature of not having to prepare or clean up my meals…and take a nap.
So I nominate:
and your questions are:
1. Are you a coffee drinker or a tea drinker or both?
2. What was the last book you read? Did you like it?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
4. You have the night off from everyone and everything to do whatever you want to do: What would you do?
5. What is your favorite dessert?
6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
7. Tell the truth! Do you have road rage or does traffic not bother you at all?
8. Are you an early to bed person or a night owl?
9. Are you a morning person?
10.If there was no limit(money,living situation, health) How many kids would you have?