1. Snuggles at bedtime. That she still wants/let’s me co-sleep with her. Watching her sleep is still my favorite.
2. Two kids. Both napping same time. Enough said.
3. Chai is my newest obsession. Thankful for a gift card to get this beauty.
4. This dude was pretty spunky. I got quite a few good shots of him.
5. Finding peace with leaving our old house and seeing kids playing in it. COUSINS at that! Emotional pain healing.
6.My nephew turned one today! I was able to see him in person.(They live in California)
7. I don’t like spiders… But their webs covered and dew never ceases to captivate me.
8. Nephew snuggles. Despite not seeing me in person until he was eleven and half months old, he still snuggles.
9. Keeping up my walking. Skin to skin dopamine highs from squish.
10. Nephew and his truck. I just love this picture and just loved spending most of the day with them.
This post has been part of Ten Things of Thankful Blog hop. Because Life sucks sometimes but if we focus on the good, it doesn’t suck as much.