With the best of intentions, I forgot to write daily. Wildly dashing to the pictures I took during the week. I don’t think I am going to count this week either. I have been out of the house and running since before eight am and it is now eight pm. I thought about waiting until tomorrow however, I want to get it done AND I want sleep!!!!!!!! I keep saying it is delusional to plan to sleep in on Saturday as it never happens but, I am planning on it anyway. Never mind I will count, I just may not stop at ten.
Sunday December 7th
1. Sleepy slow sunday mornings. Every year we I use PNP to send the kid a video email from Santa. It is free. It is a true delight to watch her watch this video. We have done it like the last four years and I never get tired of watching the magic.
2. The kids in Youth Religious Education made a bouquet of art for the Y.R.E director. She is a true blessing to have in our life. Keeping our minds open and our eyes open as well.
3. The goats down the street from us are having babies!1!! One mother had triplets which is kinda unusual. The third baby needed a little extra as mom was worn out and did not even want to clean him off. He is back with Mom and doing well!
Monday December 8th
4. Lunch with a friend. A different friend and yet chocolate still happened. Also chocolate!
5. The farmers market remains on the Thankful list. I have never seen such small eggplants and I have yet to figure out what I could make with them. I am determined to figure it out this weekend though so I can get some on Monday. Also someone said on Instagram when they scrolled past the baby white one looked like sperm and now that is all I see.
6. My Tummy has not been entirely happy with me. I think I have evened it out and nope. SO NOT that I am thankful for that but that I found a Kombucha that I like!
7. Thankful for eagerness to help in the kitchen. SURE here do the lemon zest for me!
Tuesday December 9th
8. Really just so thankful to be Squish’s Nanny. We have a pretty good time.
9. Thankful that the holiday party went very well and the kid was really quite pleased with her present. Also that nothing she ate caused two am stomach aches!
10. I am thankful I went through with an impulse to stop and catch the sunset. It was pretty chilly but worth it. It was low fifties right on the water with pretty decent wind.
Wednesday December 10th
11. I eeked out time to go to Starbucks. I continue to be amazed at how productive and how much the writing juices flow there. I am sure the chai latte had a little something to do with it. Also for drop in friends for a Starbucks lunch.
12. I continue to be amazed at Ultracur. I got a new bottle and it was right on time. They help in so many ways through the day. I am thankful for them finding me!
13. Despite a long day and having a walk I went with my gut to take the kid down to the goats. We missed this mommy having twins by maybe five minutes. The birth stuff was still hanging out of her. We watched them stand up for the first time, they were not quite to walking by the time we left but close. AMAZING that just on a whim we went and we saw this amazing reminder that Life happens.
Thursday December 11th
14. Hanging with Squish’s Mom and being able to wear him. Thankful for friends who share their kids with me makes the list again!
15. Restful evening with snuggles and even a tubcation. A tubcation that had no interruptions I might add!Although I still say whoever is in charge of making sure I have alcohol for tubcatons is fired.
Friday December 12th
16. Funny enough, I am thankful I have large jackets still so Squish and I still got our walk in. It was an extra walk and mainly just really to keep moving. I didn’t push the pace at all.
17. 18. 19.20 Thankful for happy content squish who is so very close to rolling over. Thankful for a daughter who is so kind and caring of others. Thankful for belly laughs over playing ball. Thankful to watch Snickerdoodle grow into such a fun little girl!
Did you make it to the end? Were you completely overwhelmed by pictures? I take at minimum like ten pictures a day. So just be THANKFUL I didn’t load all the pictures from the week!