1. A nice exploring hike with the kid. Just the two of us. We had a lot of fun. She took some videos. It is not recommended you watch them if you easily get motion sick! But she did crack me up.
2.. Despite a constant rain drizzle that stiffened my joints and pain invading what little sleep I did get…. I got up and made an excellent breakfast and fresh coffee. We made it to church and I was able to come home and continue to rest.
3. Husband got a raise. He works so hard for us. Working two jobs and biking to both jobs most of the time. Thankful. He works hard and it paid off. So proud of him.
4. Helping a friend with the last of my tea tree oil.
There is that nasty bug going around school. Lice. Its a bad word in our house. One time when teaching I had to deal with if for six weeks. The kid has had it once. ONCE is plenty. Tea Tree Oil is a natural repellent. I was glad I had enough extra to help a friend out. That is the last thing anyone needs to deal with. We will also be pulling her hair up and putting hardening cream in it. Any barriers help!
5. I walked without my walking partner. I was having issues with my pace because of my hip being really angry. I went for distance. I overestimated how far away the bench was. Walked further than I planned. Walked almost five and half miles.
7. I got to take squish for a walk, baby wearing. We walked four and half miles. We went a slightly different way. It was actually very pleasant out.
8. Well as a testament to how much better I am getting. I walked with squish,baby-wearing, for another almost two miles. I hit the ginger, turmeric and magnesium very hard. I woke up in the middle of the night to realize I hit the magnesium a little too hard. The bathroom and I were very close at two am.
9. New recipes. Even though I really don’t like the uncertainty of them. Will it come out? Will we like it? Did I just waste all that food?
We made zucchini chips and they were pretty darn tasty.
10. I was asked to be a regular contributor to a news and entertainment magazine. It is still in the process but stay tuned for more information.
So that’s it. Ten things. This week it was fairly easy to come up with ten things. I seem to be making my way back up from depression. I really do hate the ebb and flow of it, even with medication.
Hey wait I just checked my email.
I have a new essay up about heart Health and men’s health over on Mamalode. Go check it out! Matters of the heart
Tell me your Ten things your thankful for this week!
And Don’t forget to check out the others on this hop!