Which was delayed due to a transformer blowing up and we were without power. So starting my saturday extremely thankful for power which means, lights and coffee and heaters and flushing toilets. Did I mention coffee? It was in the forties last night so we slept in layers under layers of blankets to get warm enough to fall asleep. Space heater you are my best friend ever!
Back on task though…..
The one that is overwhelmed with pictures because it is allllllllll the things! I mean seriously be prepared to be overwhelmed with pictures. I got a little nostalgic and went on a picture tangent.
I forgot to write again. So I decided to count down the things I am thankful for since it is Thanksgiving. I put on my perspecticales and looked around for an over-all thankful look. Here is what I saw.
10. Our landlord working with us on rent so we can stay where we are. I am really thankful for this. It is a huge relief to know we have a home for a price we can afford. It is in the perfect location for us , close to school work and church! Also feeling better about the neighborhood after a drop off with a friend who was also donating things. My neighborhood looked upper class comparatively. There is that perspective again.
9. A husband who works so very hard to provide for us in so many ways. What he does for this family is nothing short of amazing. Proof determination does pay off. Thankful that when he does have time off he wants quality family time.
8. A kid who has such a beautiful heart. She was so upset that there was land being cleared to build houses because the animals didn’t have a home now. Then she asked if it was houses for the homeless because that might be okay then. She amazes me with the things she picks up on. It took a minimal amount of convincing but we have enough and are able to donate what is extra to others in need. Toys,clothes, books and other things we have outgrown being given away.
7. Farmers market that is round the whole year. Oh my brussel sprouts!
Cooked these brussel sprouts the day I got them. They made me drool and I was craving them by the time I had to start cooking dinner.
Even if I do find dicktators…..I wasn’t really paying attention to the potatoes I was cutting. I was helping the kid with homework. I look down and see a penis.
Seriously though I never thought about that others didn’t have access to a farmers market year round.
6. Branching out and perusing more and more alternative medicines and finding relief in them! Check out this post! I am amazed how close the result is to juicing fresh Turmeric root.
5. Friends that don’t judge, who just support and love. Acceptance is a huge thing. Support in just being there, helping us with whatever we need. Can’t say enough about this! We truly have some of the best friends around. Sometimes the size of our support net astounds me.
4. Baby donkeys .This is in the same pasture as the goats. The mama has been gone for a bit and I just assumed she was in a different pasture.
3. Fall is officially here. Changing leaves and leaf joy included!
2. Friends who share their kids! Loving on them just as much as my kid gives me so much joy.
1. Sunsets. Falling in love with Florida. Appreciating the beauty around me. Had you asked me several years ago I would have said I wanted out of Florida. Changing my perspective.
okay I don’t know what this picture’s problem is. It kept going here instead of in line with the others. If you really look under the tree. that thing that looks like a log. It is not a log. Its an alligator. I noticed him after I took the picture of the tree and its reflection.
If you got this far and put up with alllllllllllll my pictures. Bless you.
What are some things you are thankful for?