1.Clean floors. It may seem silly but it is really hard work for me. So much so that I count it as my exercise for the day. I put it off a bit too long and ended up having to do the floors twice to get them clean but now my feet and my OCD are happy again. It makes such a difference just having clean floors.
2. A good stretch of sleep. While I can’t say a good nights sleep I seem to have found that medicating again at two or three am helps immensely. There was nothing stopping me before. By that time it has been over six hours since last medication. I just don’t like taking them if I can get away with it. But two nights of getting a good three solid hours has made such a difference in my mornings.
And That is as far as I got writing down my thankfuls each day.
3. I had my first pay check from writing to go grocery shopping with. I wanted to buy ALL THE THINGS. Kale, cucumbers, squash, carrots, apples, ginger, lemons, Spinach! Farm fresh eggs!
4. I had the energy to go to four stores in a row and put away the groceries after my cleaning job. Really that is quite impressive for my muscle spams and arthritis to put up with.
5. We are continuing our walking. Four miles in on Tuesday.
6. I got to snuggle not only squish but play with Princess P as well.
Wednesday I learned my brother in law is moving out. It leaves so much up in the air. I literally felt like the world was falling apart around me. The ground I walked on no longer secure. While I understand I also know I am not quite where I need to be to work part time. I am getting there and felt it would be possible soon. All things happen for a reason and this has taught me:
7. My support network is larger than I thought.
8. Baby snuggles and emotional eating go a long way to right the wrongs you feel.
9. Really there is only one word. Batmobile.
Also I was slightly happy to see my twisted sense of sarcastic humor re-emerging. Is it just me or does that light look like a penis hanging from the ceiling?
10. In an effort to prepare myself for what maybe coming I walked four miles again. Two days in a row.
As a bonus. The kid no longer is too anxious to have a brother or sister.
For real mommy this is what babies do?
Yes if you had a brother or sister this is what you would have to listen to for at least a year before you would have someone to play with.
I am good with no babies then.
Wednesday was a super low day. Thursday’s walk burned not just calories but obviously being able to talk things out with a friend I burnt some emotional stress as well. I fell asleep soon after my walk. I don’t remember falling asleep. Just waking up worried I missed pick up time for the kid. Problem solving has started and dealing with reality has started. Even if that means ,I am not sure what that means. One step at at time, one problem at a time.