A blank screen.
That is what I have.
I somehow completely forgot to write things down daily. Now thinking back over the week my brain is all
So reconstructing through pictures. I am fairly good at least at taking one photo a day. At least one. Otherwise the days often blur together. It is shocking to me how little not writing down the good almost blots it from my brain. I could tell you what days I had poor sleep. I could tell you what days I woke up feeling very much like a zombie. I could tell you what part of my back bothered me the most. It is amazing to me how quickly the dark can over power the light. I am glad I had pictures of the happy things. It has also renewed my desire to keep taking pictures daily. Lots and lots and lots of pictures.
1. My daughter was almost literally bouncing off the walls because it was her Sunday to pass out the order of service at the door.
2. We went for a walk after taking hubby to work, my daughter and I. It was a great walk. It was exactly what I needed.
3. APPLES! The apples are back the apples are back! All the apples. Any apple you can think of this farmers market most likely has them.
4. Also This. This deliciousness was a special treat. I like sodas but this , this is a special treat.
5. I did go on my walk so four miles down. We even shaved a few seconds off our pace.
Then I had a committee meeting.
6. I am so thankful that I get to be part of my friends kids lives. This guy right here was starting to really show some great progress on holding his head up all on his own. Six weeks, they have flown by.
7. We had a nice walk to school Thursday morning. That little white dot above the trees. That was the moon. We probably stood there for a good five minutes just looking at it. To which my daughter summed it up. That shadow really does look like a man. There really is a man in the moon.
8. It has been slow and steady weight loss and this mark seemed to be eluding me but finally. Finally I got there. Also Thursday I walked almost five miles.
9. Went for a walk today and forgot how much I missed hearing the church bells.
10. I did not mean to capture this expression. Some people walked in behind me and said something. This look though… it is priceless! We go almost every friday normally as a family to have frozen yogurt. My daughter looks forward to it all week long.
Well look at that, now I am not feeling so bad about my week!
This post is part of the Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop.
Check it out!
While you are here though, Tell me what you are thankful for in the comments!