<a href=”http://summat2thinkon.wordpress.com/?s=Ten+Things+of+Thankful” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://summat2thinkon.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/d8fc4-tenthingsbanner.jpg?w=700″ alt=”Ten Things of Thankful” style=”border:none;” /></a>
Sometimes depression comes in slowly.
Ever so slowly going from white clouds to light grey.
Slowly the light silverish grey turns to dark grey clouds, billowing bigger and bigger.
Before you know it they are out and out black. Deep and dark and you have no idea how it happened so quickly.
It is really sneaky that way.
There are other times though, that its like a solid wall of black just slams into you.
In the end though I have great friends who just know. The perfectly timed text or even a share on Facebook to my wall.
Frequent comments on my Ten Things of Thankful posts, which keep me going back to the blog hop. Keeps me going back to the positive.
I didn’t do my writing every day this week. I tried and it just wasn’t working. Sometimes I forget that little steps are still steps. Progress is progress. The fact that I can even look back and see the progress: priceless.
1. One of my daughters friends from school came to church. She was really excited about it. When I picked her up from Sunday class I was really touched by their chalice they had set up.
2. It may have taken me nine years but I got a second picture with that pissed off look. The funny thing is… neither time did I mean to capture that expression. It just happened.
3. I was published again and it seems to be a subject a lot of people relate to, having only one child.
4. For beautiful sunrises.
5. Perfect Pomegranate. Even if I ate so much I upset my stomach. Worth it.
6. I got my four mile walk in with my friend. I definitely felt it but it feels good to stay on track.
7. Autumn Squash soup is back.. My lunch date was not to sure what to think about this eating thing Auntie Erin was doing. Thankful for friends who let me spoil there kids with snuggles.
8. Play time with Princess P and catching up with her Mom. Even if she did sit on my purse and pee on it. Potty training. What can you do.
9. Thankful for friends who also spoil my kid. Even if she has her own sense of fashion. The shirt looks amazing on her.
10. For a great Friday Frozen Yogurt trip……. and the priceless perfectly timed two year old declaration of YUCK! Followed by the same two year old little parrot who said I got mommys in the cutest voice!