Well apparently it is #66 but I am still new at this.
Anyway. A renewed dedication to remembering to be thankful for ….. everything. This week I am going to branch out and try to incorporate more photos. I easily take a butt load of them but will try not to overwhelm. The funny thing is once you start thinking about being thankful, it starts happening spontaneously. I have almost started looking for the good in any situation I find myself in.
1.A community where we can come together and enjoy each others company. We had a drumming circle at our church and I love the vibrations. I don’t particularly care for the vibrations while actually hitting the drum though. Something about my skin sensation issues. It was great that there was no pressure to play. I was able to loose myself in the vibrations and also exhaust the kid. A mutual enjoyment evening.
I have two for Sunday. Well actually I could find quite a few it has been a great day.
2. A friend of ours got my friend and I and our girls…..did you follow that? tickets to her daughter(first friend) performance of Alice in Wonderland. It was spectacular. We really should turn to musical numbers and interpretive dance in real life more often.
3.My newest obsession is toast.. With honey and cinnamon. Which that combination itself has health benefits. However it is my sweet fix. I found though when the kid called from the shower I can still be distracted. I had already put honey and cinnamon on the toast and then called to the shower. I put more honey and cinnamon on when i got back. It was so sickeningly sweet I had to brush my teeth immediately after. Of course I ate it. Can’t let it go to waste. Plus I also didn’t actually notice until I was on the second slice.
4.newborn snuggles. I mean is there anything better than holding a newborn.
5. Squash is back in season and was ridiculously cheap at the farmers market.
6. A friend of mine and I are dedicated to walking twice a week. Our point that we turn around, we sit for a bit. There is a lovely firebush and the butterflies were all around it.
7. I made acorn squash and quinoa for dinner the night before and had extra for lunch. It was the perfect lunch after our walk.
8. 14 years of marriage today. How did that happen? It seems like yesterday and it seems so long ago all at the same time.
9. The fact that the kid has school. I had a flare of myofascial pain and fibro. Most likely a combo mixture of my cycle coming and the walking we have been doing. I was really thankful I could take the kid to school and crawl back in bed.
10. Lunch with a friend. Despite the fact that almost everything I normally eat at Panera they were out of …… we had good conversation with plenty of laughter.
Yeah I went back for more newborn snuggles.