I keep meaning to stay on top of this project . Then life happens and I forget until the next time I stumble upon it.
Ten things. Ten little things. Ten big things. You know what all the things are big things.
This week was full of transitions.
1. I am thankful for friends who are willing to work with me towards my goals. Even small goals of getting enough exercise.
2. I am thankful for being able to pack my daughters lunches daily. One less stress is to know she is being provided healthy food options.
3. I am thankful that I forced myself to get up this morning and go for a hike.
4. I am thankful we saw a bald eagle in it’s nest on our hike.
5. I am thankful for rangers who take the time to help my daughter identify a butterfly she saw. Nourishing her love of nature even more.
6. I am thankful for a husband who works hard to provide for our family.
7. I am thankful that I have reached a goal of being published. One that took two years to attain but still gives me a thrill and has renewed my dedication to writing more.
8. I am thankful for coffee. I am thankful for coffee dates. I am thankful for the enjoyment I get from coffee.
9. I am thankful for my pets. They know when I need to cuddle. They know when I need distraction. They just know.
10. I am thankful that I have recently been able to see some of the hard work we have put into parenting our daughter pay off.
So there they are. Ten things. Big things, little things, they all matter.